|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Application Media||DIESEL,FURNACE OIL,LOD,LSHS & OTHER|
|Flow range||10 Lt/ Hr - 48M3/ Hr|
|Operating Temperature||Upto 150o C|
|Operating Pressure||0-21 Kg/ cm2 (Optional 40 Kg/ cm2)|
Among our wide range of resins, we also introduce Oil Flow Meter
. This oil meter is manufactured using advanced technological sciences. The meter checks and provides an accurate data regarding the leakage, high and low pressure flow, receive and discharge of oil from the tank or pipes. Our processionals have ensured using innovative technology while fabricating the electronic parts and control panel. This has resulted providing accurate reports to the clients.Features:
- Positive displacement type
- Finest accuracy and reliability
- Low pressure drop
- Reliable electronics
- Oil refineries
- Oil storage companies
- The size of the Kent Oil Meters for an application should be based on maximum oil flow rate in the pipeline, the pipeline size and pressure available at meter point.
- For unloading of oils under gravity head we recommend use of 80mm size meters. Optionally 50mm meter can also be used.
- For unloading petroleum products by pump, install a50mm/ 80mm oil meter.
- For recording draw offs from storage tanks use 40mm, 50mm or 80mm size meter based on the maximum oil flow rate in the line.
- For monitoring oil consumption, use 15mm, 20mm or 25 mm size kent oil meters based on maximum oil flow rate and the head available. If flowrate is small and the pipeline size is big then reducers should be used.
|Flow Rate||10 Lt/ Hr - 48M3/ Hr|
|Temperature||Upto 150o C|
|Pressure||0-21 Kg/ cm2 (Optional 40 Kg/ cm2)|
|Viscosity||1000 CP maximum|
|Accuracy||Within +(-) 0.5% (Optional +(-) 0.2%|
|Nominal Bore Size||15 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 80 mm|
|Liquids||Petroleum Products (MS, HSD, SKO, LDO, FO, LSHS), Vegetable oils/ solvents and non corrosive liquids|
|Output||Totalisation of flow (Mechanical Counter) - Optional Electronics|